Illegal or unethical behavior could happen in every organization. Such incidents harm the corporate culture and reputation and lead to direct or indirect losses.
Employees know better than every external auditor, what goes wrong inside the organization. In fact tips expose most of the illegal and unethical cases.
It is an EU (1937/2019 directive) and US regulatory obligation and a good practice for most organizations to set up secure whistleblowing reporting channels. In this way employees and other partners will be able to report wrongdoing, confidentially or anonymously, without fearing retaliation. When implemented properly, whistleblowing can foster integrity, accountability and a culture of trust in the workplace. This will also improve good governance increasing banks' and investors' trust.
WHAT YOU GET
- Ability to make an on line report 24/7 using PC or smartphone (no app required)
- Combines anonymity and open communication channel with the whistleblower
- Provides high security level and high technical and organizational standards
- The platform can be branded and customised to your company`s needs
- User friendly case management system for more transparency and accountability
- Compliant with GDPR, recent whistleblowing protection laws and ISO 37001
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Fraud Line has deployed whistleblowing services to around 130 legal bodies and 10.000 employees in Germany, France, Kuwait, Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Malta, Portugal Colombia, Cyprus and Greece. Its founding partners have long experience in legal and compliance issues as well as IT security and Data Protection.
We offer highly customisable services fulfilling requirements from SMEs to large multinational organisations.
All training material and technical infrastructure is developed in house with no third parties involved. We are currently under an ISO 27001 certification process.